oDocs Nun IR
oDocs Nun IR
oDocs nun IR is a comprehensive smartphone-based fundus camera designed to make eye care technology, diagnosis, and screening affordable, portable, and accessible.
- Hand-held Fundus camera with increased portability and high resolution.
- Video and still photography functions enable recording video for dynamic signs, such as Spontaneous venous pulsation.
- Infrared illumination (IR Mode) allows capturing color fundus photography for diagnosis and comparison, and documentation.
- Field-of-view (FOV) of 45-55 degrees.
- Manual focus of -20D to +20D.
- Mobile friendly with Android smartphones.
- Rubber eye-cup to enable better adjustment between the camera and the patient’s eyes.
- Rechargeable battery.
- Docking and USB charging stations are also included with the package.
The order includes a Samsung A03 pre-installed with the nun IR mobile app. For consistent and stable operation, a mobile phone recommended by oDocs Eye Care is preferred.
The device is built-to-order. The orders from the research organizations will be prioritized. Individual orders will be shipped within 6 weeks of order. You will receive confirmation and notification once it is on its way.
You will be responsible for importing the device and clearing customs in your respective region.
The item can only be shipped to a limited number of regions due to regulatory restrictions. The product is CE marked and registered with TGA and Medsafe (Australia & New Zealand).
oDocs Eye Care Limited reserves the right to cancel and refund your order.